Benefit from the Most Innovative Solutions in the Oil & Gas Industry and Increase Revenue!
Stochastic Simulation offers consultants the opportunity to learn our software suite and increase revenue for their clients with our comprehensive accreditation program. Receive in-depth product training and certification upon completion to ensure you can leverage the full potential of our solutions and provide your client’s with exceptional added value.
GasAssure Course Structure
Guided session with in-house Petroleum Engineers
Hands on exercises at the end of each session
Final project to test your understanding on GasAssure
- Introduction to GasAssure- theory and methodology
- IPM challenges and GasAssure’s unique features
- Introduction to GasAssure’s interface and model building
- Global Properties- Defining components and unit overrides
- Reservoir concepts and inputs
- Well completions- Inflow Performance theory and correlations available
- Well tubing- Tubing Lift Performance theory and correlations available
- Platform Modelling- type curves, fuel/flare, production allocation and ranking
- Compressors- Theory and inputs of compressor models in GasAssure
- Pipelines- Single and Multiphase pressure drop models and correlations
- Surface Facilities- extraction methods, fuel modelling
- Delivery Point- Setting delivery pressures for products
- Market Modelling- product based markets, storage modelling, prioritization
- Results and Reporting
- Scenario Management and Probabilistic Analysis
- Data Management and Importing bulk data
- Full field forecasting example and additional real life scenarios
- Final Case Study brief
Get Discounted Rates!Accredited Consultants can generate NEW consulting income streams for themselves AND share in up to 20% of resulting data processing fees paid to Stochastic Simulation for GasAssure, ResAssure, FlowAssure & DrillAssure services used.
Get Exclusive Access to our Accredited PortalThe accreditated portal is exclusive only to consultants who have purchased something something. Advantages include
Get on our Preferred Consultant ListOur consultant lists
SPE-PRMS RESERVES REPORTING STANDARD
Oil Deliverability Modelling and Production Forecasting
Get in Touch!
Please complete the form and provide as many details as possible regarding your query to ensure a team member can response in full ASAP.